In this tutorial, we learn how to pronounce consonants in Brazilian Portuguese. "S" has several pronunciations and sounds the same as English when it's used at the beginning of a word. Using "s" between two vowels makes it sound like a "v". At the very end of a word, it either sounds like an "s" or "sh" sound. Sometimes words with "s" come before other sounds, if the "s" at the end of the word comes before a voiceless consonant, it's going to have an "s" sound. Using these tips and hearing the words spoken, you will better understand how to pronounce this language and sound great!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades