In this tutorial, we learn how to use vowels and diphthongs in Brazilian Portuguese. When first learning this language, you will want to become comfortable with different words and syllables. When you learn these, you will be able to better learn how to say different vowels and pauses in words. There are some words that have two consecutive vowels in them. Examples of these are: cadeira, saudade, joia, gloria, agua, sueca, and more. Not all of these words are diphthongs. You will need to learn where to stress and destress words to get the correct sound out of them and correctly pronounce them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades