In this video, we learn how to understand verb conjugations in Brazilian Portuguese. Learning how and why verbs change tenses is very important when you learn to speak this language. Verb tenses and changes tell what state the verb is in to help you better understand it in a conversation. When saying "ar" this will be the ending of a word that reflects what tense you are using. To replace, you can also use "er" and "ir". This will also tell who the subject of the sentence is. This will change if you are talking about a girl, guy, yourself, someone else, or group. Remember to change depending on subject and pay attention to the sentence closely!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades