In this video, we learn how to use Power Verbs in Brazilian Portuguese: "IR". When you are using power verbs, you will often use "ir" to help with conjugations. For example, when you are saying "I go/ am going" you would say "eu vou" or if you say "you (do something)/are going" you would say "voce vai". The "ir" will change depending on who you are talking about in your sentence. You will also need to change the end of the power verb that you are using so you can properly use it in a sentence. After this, your sentences will sound proper!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades