In this tutorial, we learn how to use romantic phrases in Brazilian Portuguese. These are common phrases that anyone can learn, and can help you in everyday Brazilian Portuguese speech. When you are wanting to compliment someone or tell them something romantic, you can say a number of different things. The word "lu" is another word for love, so you could use this my saying "mi lu, linda" which would be "my love, Linda". To say "you are very pretty/cute" you would say "voce e muito linda". To say "I like you", you will translate to "eu gosto de voce". I adore you would translate to "eu adoro voce". Of course you must make sure you have the proper pronunciation for all the words, but these will help you speak more romantically and find someone special!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades